Latest on Triathlete.com
The answer to conquering your fear lies in your pre-race training, mental preparation, and creating and utilizing a personal race strategy.
- McNeice Repeats, Martin Makes Her Mark At Challenge Taiwan
- Video: Iron-Distance Swim Tips From Dylan McNeice
- Dispatch: Pre-Race At 2014 Challenge Taiwan
- 2014 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Cycling Shoes
- Quick Set Friday: 4x Freestyle Intervals
- Dear Coach: How Can I Make My Transitions Faster?
- A Day Of Eating With Gwen Jorgensen
- Recipe: Warm Eggplant, Broccolini And Chickpea Salad
- Debate: Are Kicking Sets That Important?
- A Tough Start For Triathlon As An NCAA Sport
When To Run Twice In One Day
Although there’s no substitute for an all-at-once long workout, there may be a few reasons to do a single-sport double workout.
Dispatch: Longevity In Iron-Distance Racing
250. That’s the total iron-distance finishes logged by three racers: Petr Vabrousek (138), Hillary Biscay (63) and Belinda Granger (49).
Ironman CEO Announces Major Change to Kona Start
An update with Ironman's Andrew Messick
2014 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Wheels
Looking to buy new wheels this year? Check out the 14 featured in the 2014 Triathlete Buyer's Guide.
Andy Potts’ Cold-Water Swim Tips
Don't let a chilly swim derail your race before you reach T1. Top swimmer Andy Potts shares his advice for competing in a cold-water race.
2014 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Cycling Shoes
Get a look at the cycling shoes featured in the 2014 Triathlete Buyer's Guide.
Video: Sebastian Kienle’s Tech Tips For Age Groupers
One of the top cyclists in the sport, Sebastian Kienle, shares his top tech tips for age groupers to use in training or racing.
Garmin Announces New Edge 1000 Computer
The new Edge 1000 promises to be Garmin’s best-ever effort to create the ultimate cycling computer.
- 2014 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide On Newsstands Now
- Pro Gear: Ironman 70.3 California
- Pro Bike: Pete Jacobs’ Boardman AiR/TTE
- Unveiled: Quintana Roo PR Six
- Gear For The Long Run And Recovery
- Affordable Performance: Fuji Norcom Straight
- Should You Run In A Zero-Drop Shoe?
- Bike Geometry Explained
- TriWorkBench: Removing Bike Pedals
- Competitor’s Spring 2014 Running Shoe Buyer’s Guide