Latest on Triathlete.com
Enjoy the holiday weekend with one (or hey, why not all?) of these one-hour workouts.
- Photos: Pre-Race From The Ironman European Championships
- Recipe Of The Week: Shrimp Tacos
- Two New Polarized Goggles
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Spots Up For Grabs In One Month
- Lionel Sanders On Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Why You’re Cramping On The Run
- Photos: 2015 ITU Long Distance World Championships
- Top Names To Tackle Ironman European Championships
- New Garmin Edge Provides Strava Live Segment Data
- Ironman Announces New Start Times For World Championships
The Positives Of A Negative Bike Split
Applying more effort to the second half of the bike in a race is a powerful strategy for three important reasons.
Etiquette Rules Of Trail Running
Trail runners are a pretty laid-back crew, which means that trail running etiquette isn’t necessarily about hard-and-fast rules.
Adapt Your Race Stroke For Open-Water Swimming
Adjust your technique to accommodate the various conditions you’ll face outside of the pool.
One-Hour Workout: A Little VO2 Run Work
This treadmill session adds in just enough VO2 max work to impact your race-day run.
Setting Up A Road Bike For Triathlon
With a few changes to your road bike, you can take advantage of the huge benefits a triathlon-specific position can offer.
Two New Polarized Goggles
Both Aqua Sphere and Blueseventy have added polarized lens options to their most popular open water frames.
New Garmin Edge Provides Strava Live Segment Data
Garmin revealed the Edge 520 and a new Varia line of smart cycling devices designed to help keep cyclists safe.
Pro Bike: Andy Potts’ Kestrel 4000
American Andy Potts turned in a dominant 4:33:13 bike split to take his second-straight Ironman CDA title.
- Setting Up A Road Bike For Triathlon
- Reviewed: Louis Garneau TRI-400 Shoes
- Photos: Gwen Jorgensen’s Custom Specialized Amira
- Specialized Unveils Redesigned Venge
- Try This Wetsuit Hack!
- Clever Gear Alert: GoRoll WarrioR
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Helmets
- Arsenal Collection Promises Versatility With One Wheelset
- Pro Tip: Ben Hoffman’s Quick Pre-Ride Checklist
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Bike Accessories
IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
Elevated body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, rapid breathing, high levels of toxins in the blood, damaged muscle
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity
- Biestmilch Connect : Rest With A Clear Conscience