Latest on Triathlete.com
If you want a bonus strength/cardio workout you can execute in a short amount of time, here are a few options.
- Dispatch: Granger’s Stories From A Dozen Years In Phuket
- HED Cycling Founder Steve Hed Dies At 59
- Brett Sutton: Why Nicola Spirig Is Racing Ironman Cozumel
- 2014 Ironman Cozumel Professional Start List
- 2014 Triathlete Gift Guide: $25 Or Less
- Swim Training: Pull Buoy Basics
- How Do I Avoid Holiday Weight Gain?
- 2014 ITU Photos Of The Year: Yokohama
- Eat And Run: The Sweet Benefits Of Chocolate
- Dispatch: Beth Gerdes’ Tips For Getting Back In Shape
Breakfast With The Pros At Thanyapura
See what some of the top athletes preparing to compete in Sunday's Challenge Laguna Phuket triathlon had to say.
One-Hour Workout: Build Bike Base Plus Strength Session
This creative bike session will allow you to get strong and build base endurance at the same time.
5 Reasons To Try Trail Running
Trail running is distinctly different from running the roads, treadmill or track.
2014 Triathlete Holiday Gift Guide
Your go-to source for all the latest tools for triathlon training, racing, recovery—and just making the most of the multisport lifestyle.
Dispatch: Luke McKenzie Ready For Challenge Phuket
Ironman champion Luke McKenzie makes his Challenge Laguna Phuket racing debut this Sunday in Thailand.
6 Laundry Detergents Made For Athletic Apparel
Extend the life of your (expensive!) training clothes with these detergents formulated specifically for athletic apparel.
How Often Should I Replace My Running Shoes?
Coach Mario Fraioli answers a question about how frequently an athlete should switch out his running shoes.
Review: Blueseventy Core Shorts
The shorts give you the benefits of a pull buoy plus the ability to naturally kick without having to don full-body neoprene in the pool.
- 3 Lights For Training In The Dark
- 5 Causes Of A Recurring Flat Tire
- Quick Look: TYR’s New Ankle Float
- Smith Designs New Road Helmet With Women In Mind
- Fit Factors To Consider Before Purchasing A Bike
- Review: POC Do Blade Sunglasses
- Stocking Stuffers For Triathletes
- Tested: 7 Tri Bikes
- Review: Wahoo Fitness Tickr Run
- 5 Essential Pre-Ride Checks