Latest on Triathlete.com
Alexander reveals his racing plans, contemplates whether we'll see him race Ironman again and chats about his new business.
- Ex-Navy SEAL Training For Ironman 70.3 Florida
- Thomas, Jackson Set To Defend Wildflower Next Month
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Wetsuits
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Swim Posture
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity
- Photos: Age Groupers Of Oceanside
- Triathlete-Friendly Easter Treats
- How To Pace Your Race
- Photos: 2015 Lavaman Triathlon
- XTERRA Weekend Wrap-Up: Saipan, Costa Rica & Malta
Rookie Pros Share The Good, Bad And Ugly
First-year pros share what they learned, plus veteran pros reveal what they wish someone had told them in the beginning.
Triathlete’s Advanced Half-Ironman Training Plan
Consider yourself past the intermediate level and want to step it up? This by-feel 70.3 plan will have you pushing the pace this year.
How To Be A Smart Snacker
Triathletes need snacks! Well-timed snacks help you fuel up before and replenish after workouts. So what should you snack on and when?
One-Hour Workout: Steady State Trainer Session #2
Coach Andrew Shanks uses this indoor bike session as part of a steady-state training buildup.
Triathlete Love: You Tri, Your Spouse Doesn’t
"Divorce by triathlon" is a real phenomenon. A licensed therapist (and six-time Ironman finisher) shares his thoughts on the topic.
2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Wetsuits
A look at the 14 wetsuits, for both men and women, tested in our 2015 buyer's guide.
Specialized Recalls 8,300 Aerobars
Specialized has issued a recall of about 8,300 aerobars that were sold on the Shiv and Transition time trial bikes.
3 Workouts (Plus Essential Gear) For Bike Commuters
For triathletes, it’s a way to kill two birds with one stone—get to work and get a workout.
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Best In Class
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Goggles
- Inside The 2015 Triathlete Mag Camp Gear Bag
- Pro Tip: What Should I Keep In My Saddle Bag?
- Bike Geometry Explained
- 5 Worthy Bike Investments
- Pro Tip: Ben Hoffman Talks Tire Pressure
- Inside My Gear Bag With Trevor Wurtele
- Announcing The Coolest Bike In Triathlon Contest Winner
- One-Hour Workout: Simple Swim Drills Plus Pacing
Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity
For more than 100 years we have become accustomed to viewing the immune system merely as a defense mechanism.
- Biestmilch Connect : Rest With A Clear Conscience
- Cherry Marketing Institute Connect : Protected: Enter To Win A Vitamix S30 & More
- Biestmilch Connect : The Forgotten Nutritional Tool To Balance Your Body