Latest on Triathlete.com
Get more powerful and efficient now to race faster the rest of the year.
- Hines Ward Takes On Triathlon: Meeting The Team
- Tri 101: Setting Up A Road Bike For Triathlon
- Photos: Age Groupers Of Ironman Texas
- Cut The Gluten Without Cutting Corners
- 2013 Triathlete Buyer's Guide: Basic Running Gear
- Photos: 2013 Xterra Southeast Championships
- One-Hour Workout: Functional Strength Work
- The Secrets To Running Downhill
- Photos: 2013 Half Challenge Barcelona
- Photos: 2013 Columbia Triathlon
The Swim Speed Equation
Swimming fast can be simplified into a physics equation.
Jesse Thomas Undergoes Foot Surgery
The three-time Wildflower champion and dad-to-be will halt his season to recover from navicular stress fracture surgery.
How The Pros Stay Lean
Take cues from the world’s best triathletes in achieving your own optimal racing weight.
Linsey Corbin's Ironman Arizona Breakthrough
Pro Linsey Corbin reveals how she finally nabbed the top spot at Ironman Arizona last fall.
Feed Zone Portables: Banana Waffles
A simple, real food solution to take on your next long ride or run.
Tri 101: Setting Up A Road Bike For Triathlon
Giving your road bike some triathlon-friendly adjustments may be the way to go when first entering the sport.
Specialized Constructs Fully Functional Wind Tunnel
Specialized has built a wind tunnel a block away from its headquarters in Morgan Hill, Calif.
Tri Hardware: Quarq Elsa 10R Power Meter
Monitor your training without the headache of complex electronics.
- 2013 Triathlete Buyer's Guide: Gear Upgrades
- 2013 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Gear Essentials
- Coveted: Mavic CXR 80
- Balancing Aerodynamics And Power In Your Bike Fit
- 2013 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Running Shoes
- Top 5 Triathlon Gear Innovations Of All Time
- Pro Modifications: Jesse Thomas’ Bike Tech Solutions
- Pro Bike: Heather Jackson’s Cannondale Slice
- Shoe Talk: Skora Core
- Spy Shots: First Images Of Fuji’s New Tri Bike