Latest on Triathlete.com
Add these bread-and-butter interval workouts to your running repertoire to boost speed and endurance.
- Athletes Compete At TriRock Austin On Labor Day
- Photos: 2014 TriRock Austin
- Photos: Alistair Brownlee Breaks Away In Edmonton
- ITU Announces Inductees For Inaugural Hall Of Fame
- Alistair Brownlee Wins Edmonton, Javier Gomez World Champion
- Photos: Gwen Jorgensen Crowned World Champion In Edmonton
- Kemper, Frederiksen Earn Big Pay-Days At Hy-Vee
- Can You Be Too Much Of A Triathlon Perfectionist?
- Quick Set Friday: Short Sprints And Pulls
- Ask A Mechanic: Wrapping Aero Bars
Gwen Jorgensen Wins Grand Final And World Championship
American Gwen Jorgensen runs her way to her fifth WTS victory of the season and the world championship title in Edmonton.
ITU World Champions To Be Crowned In Edmonton
This weekend, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, will host the always exciting ITU World Triathlon Series Grand Final.
Strong Pro Field To Race Hy-Vee Elite Cup
The pros will be competing for their share of a $500,000 pro prize purse this Sunday in Des Moines, Iowa.
“The Best Is Yet To Come” For Gwen Jorgensen
Jorgensen and her coach Jamie Turner chat ahead of Saturday’s Grand Final, where she is a heavy favorite to grab her first world title.
Shane Niemeyer's Path From Addict To Triathlete
Columnist Holly Bennett reviews the new book The Hurt Artist–My Journey From Suicidal Junkie To Ironman.
Ask A Mechanic: Wrapping Aero Bars
Learn how to wrap your aero bars in this "Ask a Mechanic" video from Velonews.com and Art's Cyclery.
BMC Reveals Futuristic Impec Concept Bike
The Impec Concept is intended to be a peek into what time trial/triathlon bikes could look like five to seven years from now.
Could you benefit from wearing a swimskin in your next warm-water race?
- Pro Introduces New Alloy Basebar And Clip-On Aerobars
- Garmin Announces Cheaper, One-Sided Vector Power Meter
- Review: Gazelle Wearable Technology System
- Tri Bike Close-Up: Felt IA FRD LTD
- Booyah! A Bia Sport Watch Review
- Comparing Two Front-End Hydration Options
- Video: Behind The Scenes At Triathlete’s Bike Test
- 8 Summer Run Gear Essentials For Women
- Two Bike-Friendly Kickstarter Campaigns
- Timex Releases New GPS Smartwatch