Latest on Triathlete.com
The latest athlete interviews, pro bikes, race previews, expert analysis and more—straight from the Big Island.
- Video: How SRAM Red eTap Works
- Kona Training Log: Callum Millward’s 4K Swim
- Photos: Kona Pro Training Day 2
- Poll: Who Will Win The Women's 2015 Kona Race?
- Poll: Who Will Win The Men's 2015 Kona Race?
- Run Tips From Ironman’s Top Age Grouper
- Kona Bikes: Luke McKenzie And Beth Gerdes
- Kona Training Log: Lionel Sanders’ Queen K Ride
- Kona Pro Training: One Week Out
- Photos: Rinny’s Kona Run Tradition
39 Things To Know Before The 2015 Ironman World
A list of 39 helpful facts to know before watching the 39th running of the 2015 Ironman World Championship on Saturday, Oct. 10.
Kona Training Log: Rinny’s Energy Lab Run
Watch Mirinda Carfare run the Energy Lab during her last long run workout before Kona.
9 Kona Rookies Share Their Stories
The road to Kona is different for every athlete. Nine rookies share how they got a start for triathlon’s most prestigious event.
2015 Ironman World Championship Preview: Pro Women
Will Mirinda Carfrae get her fourth Kona crown or will we see a new champ?
Top Americans Talk Kona
The top U.S. finishers in Kona last year sat down with Tim DeBoom for some tough-love talk about bringing the world title back home.
Video: How SRAM Red eTap Works
A further look at how SRAM's new Red eTap system works using Luke McKenzie's bike.
Kona Bikes: Luke McKenzie And Beth Gerdes
A close-up look at the race-ready Scott Plasma 5 bikes of pros Beth Gerdes and Luke McKenzie.
17 Brands Recall 1.5 million Bikes For Quick-Release Issue
A joint voluntary recall involving certain bikes equipped with front-wheel quick-releases and disc brakes was announced today.
- Kona-Specific Gear Of 2015
- Support A Cause: Pink Tri Gear For October
- 6 Running Gear Items To Prevent Blisters And Chafing
- Shoe Talk: 2015 Pearl Izumi Trail N2
- This Week In Bike Tech: Fitbit For Cyclists, Polar & More
- Affordable Power Meters For Triathletes
- Shoe Talk: New Balance Vazee Pace
- Your Bike Maintenance Schedule
- Review: Foldable Bike Rack Aims To Solve Travel Problems
- Bike Kit Close-Up: Sugoi’s RS Ice Jersey And Pro Bib Short
CEP Connect : Don’t Fly Without Compression
Stay fresh while traveling to a race by wearing lower body compression.
- #ITSTHENERVE Connect : The Cramping Myth
- Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You