Latest on Triathlete.com
The race, in Florianópolis on the island of Santa Catarina, also offers a $150,000 professional prize purse that pays 10 deep.
- Six Steps To A Better Streamline
- My Long Run Essentials with Tim O’Donnell
- Considering A Triathlon Tatoo? Choose Wisely
- The Importance Of Varying Your Running Surfaces
- Recipe of the Week: Tequila Lime Chicken
- Race Radar: Northern California’s Vineman Monte Rio
- Crowdsourced: Effective Nutritional Changes
- Recovery: The Importance Of Sleep
- The Future Of The Kona Lottery
- Try This Bike Workout: Standing Flats
Want to qualify for the big show? Outside of dedicated training and some luck, the key to the best shot is to play to your strengths.
Travel Hacks For Triathletes
We’ve compiled a collection of useful tips and tricks to make your next wheels-up adventure simple and stress-free.
How To Fix, Treat And Prevent Runner’s Knee
Building up your quads makes your knees more stable and less susceptible to injury.
What Happens At The Back Of The Pack?
Ironman and Challenge Family explain cutoff times, removing slower athletes from the course.
Triathlete’s Open-Water How-To Series
Learn how to exit the swim, make efficient buoy turns, sight properly and do a proper dolphin dive with two-time Ironman winner Luke Bell.
2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Bike Fueling Systems
Six gear options for staying hydrated on the bike.
What’s In My Swim Bag? With Mirinda Carfrae
Three-time Ironman world champion Mirinda Carfrae (AUS) shares the tools she takes to every swim workout.
2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Swim Accessories
Take your swimming to the next level with these Triathlete editor picks for accessories.
- Quick Look: ROKA’s X1 Goggles
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Components
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Race Kits
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Wheels
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Bike Beginner Essentials
- Inside My Gear Bag With Tommy Zaferes
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Off-Road Gear
- Pro Bike: Jesse Thomas’ Wildflower-Winning Dimond
- Quick Look: Build Your Own Bag With KitBrix
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide For Triathlete Moms
IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
Elevated body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, rapid breathing, high levels of toxins in the blood, damaged muscle
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity
- Biestmilch Connect : Rest With A Clear Conscience