Latest on Triathlete.com
Hear what the top five men and women had to say following Saturday's Ironman World Championship.
- Video: Jan Frodeno’s Kona Awards Speech
- Video: Joyce Forced To "Trust In The Plan"
- Sponsored: How Your Body Was Designed To Recover
- Video: Vesterby “So Super Happy” With Kona 4th
- Tyler Butterfield: For Me Top 5 Is A Win
- Video: Craig Alexander’s Take On How Kona Played Out
- Photos: 2015 Hawaii Ironman Swim
- Video: Blatchford Back to Kona Podium
- Video: Jackson's 5th Place Kona Debut
- Video: Potts "Used Every Trick"
Video: Jan Frodeno Recaps His World Championship Day In Kona
Germany's Jan Frodeno edged out Andreas Raelert (GER) and Tim O'Donnell (USA) to take the Kona title.
Video: Daniela Ryf On Her “Almost Perfect Day”
We caught up with Daniela Ryf following the dominant performance to get her take on the race.
Daniela Ryf Dominant To Earn First Ironman World Title
The Swiss star followed through on her position as the pre-race favorite, claiming the victory by a 13-minute margin.
Jan Frodeno Claims First Ironman World Championship Title
With the Ironman World Championship victory Jan Frodeno becomes to the first athlete to win both an Olympic gold medal and the Kona title.
The Kona Pro Rookie Experience
We check in with several top athletes taking on the Ironman World Championship for the first time as a professional.
Photos: 2015 Kona Bike Check-In
Bike check-in served as the final task before athletes headed home and got one more nervous night sleep before race morning.
How Fast Will The Pros Bike Tomorrow?
Predictions for how fast some of the top pros will bike at the 2015 Ironman World Championship.
How New Balance Developed A Shoe For Sebastian Kienle
The story of how Sebastian Kienle became an Ironman world champion wearing a not-yet-final prototype running shoe.
- What Caught Our Attention at the Kona Expo
- Kona Pro Bike: Ben Hoffman’s Specialized Shiv
- Video: How SRAM Red eTap Works
- Kona Bikes: Luke McKenzie And Beth Gerdes
- 17 Brands Recall 1.5 million Bikes For Quick-Release Issue
- Kona-Specific Gear Of 2015
- Support A Cause: Pink Tri Gear For October
- 6 Running Gear Items To Prevent Blisters And Chafing
- Shoe Talk: 2015 Pearl Izumi Trail N2
- This Week In Bike Tech: Fitbit For Cyclists, Polar & More
CEP Connect : Don’t Fly Without Compression
Stay fresh while traveling to a race by wearing lower body compression.
- #ITSTHENERVE Connect : The Cramping Myth
- Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You