Latest on Triathlete.com
Join four-time world champion Tim Don in Boulder to learn what it takes to be competitive at the highest level of long-distance triathlon.
- Video: Jodie Swallow Talks 2015 Setbacks Ahead Of 70.3
- Jesse Thomas Course Recon: 70.3 Worlds Bike
- Andrew Messick To Remain CEO Of Ironman
- Recipe Of The Week: Pineapple-Coconut Wild Rice Pudding
- Conrad Stoltz To Compete In Last XTERRA Race Sunday
- Chinese Conglomerate Acquires Ironman For $650 Million
- Ironman 70.3 Worlds From Zel am See: 4 Days Out
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championship Preview: The Women
- Eat Healthy Without Going Hungry
- Eurobike: SRAM Reveals Red eTap Wireless Groupset
2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championship Preview: The Men
We look at the strengths, season highlights and more of defending 70.3 world champion Javier Gomez and nine other top competitors.
Ready To Become A Better Swimmer? Be Positive!
Your mental outlook toward swimming can have a tremendous effect on your results in the water.
Med Tent: Shouldering Through
Don’t let shoulder bursitis, a swimming overuse injury, keep you out of the pool.
One-Hour Workout: Simple Trainer Workout For Hilly Races
Getting ready to for a hilly race? Try this low-cadence, high heart rate ride from coach Dan Graovac.
How To Nail 5 Important Pool Skills
Increasing your comfort level in a pool is a good way to become a more proficient open-water swimmer.
Eurobike: SRAM Reveals Red eTap Wireless Groupset
SRAM’s new Red eTap wireless drivetrain hits Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS where they’re weakest, and matches their strengths.
Inside My Gear Bag With Paul Matthews
Pro triathlete Paul “Barny” Matthews gives us a peek at his gear essentials.
TriWorkBench: Removing Bike Pedals
Senior editor Aaron Hersh explains the process of replacing pedals on a bike.
- 2015 Summer Trail Running Shoe Buyer’s Guide
- 7 Cycling Bibs For Triathletes
- Prevent And Treat Swimming Damage To Your Hair
- Argon 18 Reveals 4 New Triathlon Models For 2016
- Why Are There So Many Running Shoe Brands?
- Photos: BMC Timemachine TM01 Ultegra 6800
- Review: Profile Design FC Hydration System
- 3 Reasons To Have A Backup Bike
- Shoe Talk: Zoot Del Mar
- 22 New Products Triathletes Will Love
Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
There seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding the practice of icing after exercise these days. The procedure of icing after
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity