Latest on Triathlete.com
Pro athletes are getting in their last weekend workouts on the Big Island before next Saturday's race.
- Photos: Rinny’s Kona Run Tradition
- Island House Invitational Tri To Feature Stellar Field
- Photos: 10 Years Of Kona Champions
- Rev3 Triathlon Series To Re-launch In 2016
- Quick Set Friday: Totally 200s
- 2015 Ironman World Championship Preview: Pro Men
- In Kona? Join Us For The Science Of Speed
- 17 Brands Recall 1.5 million Bikes For Quick-Release Issue
- Tim DeBoom On Winning Kona: You Have To Have A Mean Streak
- A Game Plan For The Kona Bike Course
9 Kona Rookies Share Their Stories
The road to Kona is different for every athlete. Nine rookies share how they got a start for triathlon’s most prestigious event.
2015 Ironman World Championship Preview: Pro Women
Will Mirinda Carfrae get her fourth Kona crown or will we see a new champ?
Top Americans Talk Kona
The top U.S. finishers in Kona last year sat down with Tim DeBoom for some tough-love talk about bringing the world title back home.
85-year-old Lew Hollander Looking For 24th Kona Finish
The Kona veteran is pioneering the 85–89 age group on the Big Island this October.
How To Watch The Ironman World Championship
Want to follow the Ironman World Championship on Saturday, Oct. 10? Here’s what you need to know.
17 Brands Recall 1.5 million Bikes For Quick-Release Issue
A joint voluntary recall involving certain bikes equipped with front-wheel quick-releases and disc brakes was announced today.
Kona-Specific Gear Of 2015
Given that the Ironman World Championship is the Superbowl of triathlon, many companies make special edition gear for the race.
Support A Cause: Pink Tri Gear For October
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and you can show your support by buying these products.
- 6 Running Gear Items To Prevent Blisters And Chafing
- Shoe Talk: 2015 Pearl Izumi Trail N2
- This Week In Bike Tech: Fitbit For Cyclists, Polar & More
- Affordable Power Meters For Triathletes
- Shoe Talk: New Balance Vazee Pace
- Your Bike Maintenance Schedule
- Review: Foldable Bike Rack Aims To Solve Travel Problems
- Bike Kit Close-Up: Sugoi’s RS Ice Jersey And Pro Bib Short
- Quick Look: Lazer Wasp Air Helmet
- Photos: Up-Close With Argon 18’s New Tri Lineup
CEP Connect : Don’t Fly Without Compression
Stay fresh while traveling to a race by wearing lower body compression.
- #ITSTHENERVE Connect : The Cramping Myth
- Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You