Latest on Triathlete.com
The 38-year-old Rochester, Minn.-native fills us in on her less-than-typical journey to the top of the sport.
- 2014 Abu Dhabi International Triathlon Pro Start List
- Nutrition Q&A: Is Coconut Oil Good For My Health?
- Video: Quantifying Your Recovery
- Pete Jacobs Highlights Challenge Batemans Bay Starting List
- Get To Know Egyptian Triathlete Omar Nour
- Endurance House Expands To Three New Cities
- USA Triathlon Introduces Age-Group Mixed Team Relay Series
- How To Choose The Right Masters Lane
- Athletes Try New Winter Triathlon Format In Quebec
- Canadian Team Wins PATCO Mixed Relay Championship
One-Hour Workout: Early-Season Brick Session
The goal of this early-season session from coach Mike Portman is to ease your body back into running efficiently off the bike.
The Benefits Of The Group Ride For Triathletes
Some of the most fun and beneficial training we can do on the bike involves riding in a draft-friendly group.
Beginner’s Corner: Choosing A Goal And Making Time
New to triathlon? Pick a race, identify your mission and get organized!
Avoid Injury This Spring
The two busiest times of year for triathlon injuries are spring and fall.
Time-Crunched 16-Week Ironman Plan
This kickstart plan from coach Cliff English will build a solid foundation to get you Ironman-ready without exceeding 18 hours per week.
TriWorkBench: Removing Bike Pedals
Senior editor Aaron Hersh explains the process of replacing pedals on a bike.
Competitor’s Spring 2014 Running Shoe Buyer’s Guide
Competitor magazine reviews 30 of the best models you’ll find in running stores from late winter to early summer!
Tech Trend: Compact Aero Helmets
Don't trust your eyes: A helmet with a short tail may be your best bet for speed.
- Photos: Leon Griffin Aero Testing
- Triathlon Transition Gear Essentials For Beginners
- Pioneer Electronics Launches New, Improved Power Meter
- Bike Safer With Road ID’s New App
- ROKA Signs ITU Superstars
- The Scoop On Maximalist Running Shoes
- Snow Patrol
- Video: Assembling A Home Bike Workshop
- Turn Up The Heat With Warm Cycling Gear
- Gallery: Swim Bag Of Tricks