Latest on Triathlete.com
A wetsuit's short lifespan is usually attributed to poor care, not poor quality.
- Don’t Dread The Descent!
- Four Ways To Use In-Season Fruits And Veggies
- One-Hour Workout: Hour Of Power Brick
- Photos: 2016 Ironman Mont-Tremblant
- Is Watermelon The Next Big Thing in Sports Nutrition?
- Photos: 2016 Rio De Janeiro Olympic Games – Women
- Photos: Pre-Race Action from Ironman Mont-Tremblant
- Gwen Jorgensen First American To Earn Olympic Gold
- Quick Set Friday: Train Like An Olympian
- In Their Own Words: The U.S. Men On Their Race In Rio
A Pre-Race Routine For Every Triathlon Distance
Don’t spoil the big event by just waiting around for the race to start.
Behind Gwen Jorgensen’s Four-Year Journey To Gold
Husband Patrick Lemieux gives a rare glimpse into the champion’s private life.
How An Ironman Champ Nabbed Olympic Silver
From Olympic gold to long-course titles, Nicola Spirig’s unconventional lead-up to Rio.
Recap The 2016 Rio Olympic Triathlon Action
Both the men and women put on stellar races, with Alistair Brownlee and Gwen Jorgensen walking away with the coveted gold medals.
Inside The Jorgensen-Spirig Olympic Run Battle
At one point in the run, Gwen Jorgensen and Nicola Spirig looked like they were arguing and slowed almost to a weird shuffle-walk.
5 Sunscreens Perfect For Triathletes
Try one of these skin-protecting formulas during summer training and racing.
Reviewed: Garmin Edge 820
Velonews.com's Dan Cavallari shares his impressions of the new Garmin Edge 820 cycling computer.
15 New Products Triathletes Will Love
Outdoor Retailer displays exciting new products, including a smart helmet, tasty training treats, and new twists on old favorites.
- Gear Roundup: Hydration Belts
- Suit Up! 9 Wetsuit Reviews
- A Look At Finis’ New Edge Fins
- Pedal Pusher: Finding The Right Pedals For You
- Master The Bike With Chris Lieto: Tire Pressure Tips
- Quick Look: SwimFast Ergometer
- Can A Data Watch Improve Your Swim?
- 2016 Summer Running Shoe Guide
- Shimano Introduces Dura Ace 9100
- Master The Bike With Chris Lieto: Bike Fit
Video: A Peek Into Jesse Thomas’ Life-Training Balance
The American triathlete will take on the Ironman World Championship for the first time this October.
- Michele Gonzalez: Runner Mom Hacks
- Michele Gonzalez: How Running Fuels Her Life
- How Race Day Makes You A Better Year-Round Triathlete