Latest on Triathlete.com
Experts weigh in on the small things you’re neglecting that could give you a boost on race day.
- Clever Gear Alert: A Hands-Free Dog Leash
- Gomez Highlights WTS Edmonton Start List
- Brett Sutton On Wellington Vs. Ryf Comparison: Not Yet
- Recipe Of The Week: Garden Veggie, Spinach & Quinoa
- Why Following A Pro’s Example Isn’t Always Best
- Man Dies During Swim Portion Of England Triathlon
- Bike Kit Close-Up: Search And State
- Nutrition Q&A: Battling High Cholesterol
- What To Do If You’re Hit By A Car
- Shoe Talk: ASICS GEL-Kayano 22
4 Ways Triathletes Differ From Swimmers
In teaching triathletes to become better swimmers, Gary Hall Sr. has found one of the greatest obstacles is in their minds.
Should You See A Chiropractor?
Chiropractic treatment for triathletes goes beyond the back-cracking stereotype.
How Do I Avoid Holding My Breath While Swimming?
Swim coach Bryan Mineo explains why holding your breath will slow you down and provides advice for kicking this bad habit.
A Triathlete’s Guide To Salt
As the temperatures rise, long-course triathletes can benefit from adding extra electrolytes to their race-day nutrition plans.
One-Hour Workout: Descending 5K/10K Run Ladder
While your muscles are inevitably going to catch fire toward the end of a short race, you can train your body to slow down the burn.
Clever Gear Alert: A Hands-Free Dog Leash
Does your pup leave a little something to be desired in the run buddy department, suddenly jerking toward squirrels and telephone poles?
Bike Kit Close-Up: Search And State
When flashier kits go out of style, Search and State’s polished look will remain a classic mainstay in your cycling wardrobe.
Shoe Talk: ASICS GEL-Kayano 22
A longtime favorite of many runners, the ASICS GEL-Kayano is back with some significant updates. Let’s take a look.
- Eurobike: SRAM Reveals Red eTap Wireless Groupset
- Inside My Gear Bag With Paul Matthews
- TriWorkBench: Removing Bike Pedals
- 2015 Summer Trail Running Shoe Buyer’s Guide
- 7 Cycling Bibs For Triathletes
- Prevent And Treat Swimming Damage To Your Hair
- Argon 18 Reveals 4 New Triathlon Models For 2016
- Why Are There So Many Running Shoe Brands?
- Photos: BMC Timemachine TM01 Ultegra 6800
- Review: Profile Design FC Hydration System
Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
There seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding the practice of icing after exercise these days. The procedure of icing after
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity