- Magali gets her makeup done prior to the first shot.
- Andy, Becky and Magali try to stay warm as the photographer works to get the right shot.
- Magali emerges from the water in an action shot.
- All five athletes prepare for a group shot wearing their TYR Sayonara swimskins.
- Potts leads the group out of the lake in an action shot.
- After a long day of training and photo shoots, most would be thankful to take a seat during a break from shooting. TJ, Chrissie, Becky and Magali chose to participate in what Chrissie called the “TYR Olympics” while Andy was busy posing for the camera. Magali and Becky came out ahead in the wheelbarrow race.
- TJ and Chrissie came out on top in round two of the wheelbarrow race.
- TJ and Chrissie won the three-legged race in a landslide victory.
- The leapfrog race was the closest competition of the day.
- While the others participated in the “TYR Olympics”, Andy was all business posing for the camera.
- The group prepares for the final shot of the day: a lifestyle shot on the dock with everyone sporting their TYR jackets.
TYR has brought some of its top triathletes out to southwest New Hampshire for its 2010 product photo shoot, and Triathlete is here to catch all of the action.
While day one was all about product feedback and testing, day two presented athletes with the task of getting under the lights for the TYR photo shoot. TYR athletes Becky Lavelle, Andy Potts, TJ Tollakson, Magali Tisseyre and Chrissie Wellington all spent the day posing in TYR’s newest gear.
See a photo recap of the day below.