- Click here to view the photo gallery.
- A reinforced heel cradles the foot and a landing zone pod on the lateral side of the shoe encourages a midfoot strike. Photo: Brooks Sports
- The PureConnect is the lightest and most flexible shoe in the Pure Project lineup. It’s minimal, open-mesh upper wraps the foot well and a 4mm drop from heel to toe (standard in all Pure Project shoes) allows the foot to move naturally. Photo: Mario Fraioli
- The PureConnect, like all the shoes in the Pure Project lineup, features a split toe groove which allows the big toe to function independently to really produce a powerful pushoff. It’s minimal midsole allows the foot maximum flexibility and freedom. Photo: Mario Fraioli
- Lightweight, cushioned and comfortable sums up the new PureFlow. Combined with it’s breathable upper and flexible midsole this shoe features maximum comfort in a minimal package. Photo: Mario Fraioli
- The PureFlow’s outsole features 12 segmented points of contact which lend to maximum flexibility and comfort underfoot. Photo: Mario Fraioli
- Want to go off-road but don’t want to carry much on your feet? Give the PureGrit a try! It’s lightweight upper is unlike any other in a trail shoe and features a nav band which wraps the foot like a glove. Photo: Mario Fraioli
- The PureGrit’s one-piece outsole encourages balance and promotes stability on the trail while its intuitive lug pattern provides great traction over tricky off-road terrain. Photo: Mario Fraioli
The Pure Project is Brooks’ take on the trend towards lightweight, minimalist shoes. Check out photos of the collection below.