Olympian Sarah Haskins:
1. Plain or vanilla yogurt. I love it as a snack or dessert when sweetened with honey and granola.
2. Natural peanut butter. I eat it every day mixed into my oatmeal.
3. Avocados. I mix them with salsa for a great veggie dip.
4. Newman’s Light Honey Mustard.
5. Organic milk
6. Apples. They are one of my favorite snacks and I eat them with natural peanut butter.
7. Pure Bars
8. First Endurance liquid gel shots, vanilla flavor. They are essential for my long rides.
9. Liquid egg whites. These are perfect for omelets on a Sunday morning after a long run.
10. Green or red peppers
What’s the one thing Haskins can’t live without?
Natural peanut butter. “I eat it every day without fail and will add it to my oatmeal or make a PB & J or PB & banana sandwich for lunch. It also makes for a great apple, carrot or celery dip and, not to mention, it’s great with dark chocolate.”