Husband-and-wife duo Jarrod Shoemaker (USA) and Alicia Kaye (USA) closed out their seasons on high notes with victories at the UWC Triathlon Bahamas against a diverse, and tough, pro field. Several triathlon stars—ranging from Olympians to top Kona finishers—traveled to Nassau, Bahamas to end the 2013 racing calendar with sun, fun and a race.
UWC Triathlon Bahamas
Nassau, Bahamas – Nov. 3, 2013
1.5K swim, 40K bike, 10K run
1. Jarrod Shoemaker (USA) 1:48:52
2. Tim Don (GBR) 1:48:53
3. Ben Collins (USA) 1:50:34
4. Leon Griffin (AUS) 1:52:10
5. Barrett Brandon (USA) 1:52:30
1. Alicia Kaye (USA) 1:57:14
2. Gwen Jorgensen (USA) 2:03:02
3. Lauren Brandon (USA) 2:05:34
4. Heather Wurtele (CAN) 2:07:22
5. Sara McLarty (USA) 2:09:07
Our Twitter followers are the first to know about the latest in triathlon news. Follow us now @Triathletemag.