It’s been over a year since our first pro triathlete trivia quiz, meaning we’re due for another. Because in the course of interviewing our sport’s top pros, we journalists learn all sorts of interesting stuff — fun factoids and personal morsels that surely bear repeating.
Test your own triathlon celebrity savvy with this 10-question quiz, with answers to follow tomorrow.
Which pro triathlete …
1. … refers to bull riding with the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) as his “dream second career?”
2. … sucked her thumb until she was 16 years old?
3. … considers it good luck to pet a dog before a race?
4. … once dreamed of being a fighter pilot?
5. … is the self-proclaimed World Champion of Sleep?
6. … has a penchant for naming his pet chickens after his training partners?
7. … learned a critical lesson in pacing as a 5- or 6-year-old during an 8-kilometer fun run with her father?
8. … starred on a reality TV dating show in the U.K.?
9. … was a contestant on a “Survivor”-style reality TV show in New Zealand?
10. … races without a watch in favor of his own internal pacing?
Join in the conversation about everything swim, bike and run. “Like” us on Facebook.