The NY Tri Expo 2016 has been scheduled for Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Citi Field in New York City.
The expo will feature various educational workshops, including:
– Injury Prevention
– How to Breathe Underwater
– Gear to Make You Faster
– Do You Really Need a Coach?
– Should I Become a Triathlete?
– How to Have a Podium Finish
– The Half & Full Ironman Experience
– How to Determine Your Race Schedule for 2016
– Mental Race Prep
– Breathing Easier During the Swim
– Strength Training for Triathletes
– After Ironman, Where Do I Go From Here?
– Tips to a Faster Swim Leg
– How to Hit Your Potential on the Bike
– How to Run Faster Off the Bike
– Do you Need a Power Meter?
– Cramping During Racing
“I started training for a triathlon about a year ago and realized that there was no educational format to learn about the sport in the New York Tri-state area,” said Hilary Topper, Expo Producer, Blogger and CEO of HJMT Media Company, LLC. “Our goal is to create an experience for triathletes, swimmers, cyclists and runners that would be interactive and get them psyched about the race season ahead. Aside from the expo floor filled with top vendors showcasing their latest products and gear, athletes will have the unique opportunity to learn and get tips from coaches, pro-triathletes, and key experts from around the country all with one goal in mind—to help them podium in 2016!”
Speakers will be flying in from around the country and include Bill Brenner of United States Masters Swimming, Seaton Claggett from TriSports.com, Craig Allen Smith of the Smith Performance Center, and local experts from the NY tri-state area.
Matt Dixon, former pro triathlete, elite coach and author of The Well-Built Triathlete, will be the keynote speaker. He will talk about his innovative methods to get stronger, last longer and reach goals.
Organizers expect more than 5,000 athletes from across the Tri-State area to attend. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Lung Association of the Northeast.
Learn more and register at Nytriexpo.com.
FILED UNDER: News