Latest on Triathlete.com
Without a dedicated pain cave, you could waste enough time on setup to defeat the purpose of your time-efficient trainer workout.
- 5 Unique Drinks And Their Benefits
- One-Minute Exercise: Strengthen The Glutes
- Photos: 2015 Ironman Coeur d’Alene
- Bowstead, Hering On Top At 70.3 Buffalo Springs
- Photos: 2015 TriRock Phildelphia – Olympic Race
- Potts, Jackson Scorch The Course At Ironman Coeur d’Alene
- Vanhoenacker, Wutti Dominate Ironman Austria
- Boris Stein, Cait Snow Victorious At Ironman France
- Photos: 2015 TriRock Philadelphia – Sprint Race
- Viennot, Ellis Earn ITU Long Distance World Titles
Dye, Kaye Repeat At TriRock Philadelphia
Americans Cameron Dye and Alicia Kaye continued their domination of the annual event.
Video: Callum Millward On Fueling Like A Pro
Fresh off his 70.3 Boulder win, Callum Millward chats about his Kona points chase, fueling for elite performance and more.
Insider Course Tips: TriRock Philly
Last year’s TriRock Philly winners Cameron Dye and Alicia Kaye give insight on how to approach each leg of this popular urban race.
Video: Red Bull Testing with Angela Naeth and Jesse Thomas
See triathletes Angela Naeth and Jesse Thomas undergo extreme testing to maximize human performance.
PROfile: Camilla Pedersen
The defending ITU Long Course world champ has her sights set on a top-five finish at Ironman Hawaii and, one day, the Kona crown.
Reviewed: Louis Garneau TRI-400 Shoes
This tri shoe, thanks to its Boa closure system, allows you to quickly fine-tune your fit.
Photos: Gwen Jorgensen’s Custom Specialized Amira
To celebrate Gwen Jorgensen's success, Specialized commissioned a custom-designed S-Works Amira for her to race on.
Specialized Unveils Redesigned Venge
Specialized says the collection is capable of saving the average rider about five minutes over the course of 40 kilometers.
- Try This Wetsuit Hack!
- Clever Gear Alert: GoRoll WarrioR
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Helmets
- Arsenal Collection Promises Versatility With One Wheelset
- Pro Tip: Ben Hoffman’s Quick Pre-Ride Checklist
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Bike Accessories
- Inside My Gear Bag With Meredith Kessler
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Computers And Power
- Quick Look: Blucore’s Corsuit Swim Tool
- 2015 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide: Run Accessories
IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
Elevated body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, rapid breathing, high levels of toxins in the blood, damaged muscle
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity
- Biestmilch Connect : Rest With A Clear Conscience