Latest on Triathlete.com
As the temperatures rise, long-course triathletes can benefit from adding extra electrolytes to their race-day nutrition plans.
- Shoe Talk: ASICS GEL-Kayano 22
- Don’t Let Age Slow You Down
- Anja Beranek On Third: It's A Great Surprise
- Sneak Peek: Triathlete Magazine’s October 2015 Issue
- Javier Gomez: I Was Determined To Give My Best
- Video: Sebastian Kienle On His 70.3 Worlds Runner-Up Finish
- Ruzafa, Paterson Win XTERRA European Championship
- Prevent Achilles Tendon Injuries With This Exercise
- McMahon, Spieldenner Win Challenge Penticton
- Video: Daniela Ryf Recaps Her Day In Zell Am See
One-Hour Workout: Descending 5K/10K Run Ladder
While your muscles are inevitably going to catch fire toward the end of a short race, you can train your body to slow down the burn.
Video: Jan Frodeno Reflects On His 70.3 Worlds Win
"I certainly wasn't a happy guy on the run course."
Jan Frodeno, Daniela Ryf Claim Ironman 70.3 World Titles
Jan Frodeno added the title of Ironman 70.3 world champion to his résumé, while Daniela Ryf defended her crown in dominant fashion.
Video: Jan Frodeno On The 70.3 Worlds/Kona Balance
Jan Frodeno (GER) chats about tackling the Ironman 70.3 World Championships ahead of his biggest goal of 2015—coming out on top in Kona.
Daniela Ryf: Going After The Double
Can Swiss star Daniela Ryf win both Kona and 70.3 worlds this year?
Shoe Talk: ASICS GEL-Kayano 22
A longtime favorite of many runners, the ASICS GEL-Kayano is back with some significant updates. Let’s take a look.
Eurobike: SRAM Reveals Red eTap Wireless Groupset
SRAM’s new Red eTap wireless drivetrain hits Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS where they’re weakest, and matches their strengths.
Inside My Gear Bag With Paul Matthews
Pro triathlete Paul “Barny” Matthews gives us a peek at his gear essentials.
- TriWorkBench: Removing Bike Pedals
- 2015 Summer Trail Running Shoe Buyer’s Guide
- 7 Cycling Bibs For Triathletes
- Prevent And Treat Swimming Damage To Your Hair
- Argon 18 Reveals 4 New Triathlon Models For 2016
- Why Are There So Many Running Shoe Brands?
- Photos: BMC Timemachine TM01 Ultegra 6800
- Review: Profile Design FC Hydration System
- 3 Reasons To Have A Backup Bike
- Shoe Talk: Zoot Del Mar
Icesleeves Connect : The Effectiveness of Icing
There seems to be a lot of discussion surrounding the practice of icing after exercise these days. The procedure of icing after
- IceSleeves Connect : Your Workouts Are Hurting You
- Partner Connect: Tart Cherry Contest — Win a Vitamix S30
- Biestmilch Connect : Strengthen Your Immunity