Articles by Bethany Mavis
- Published Feb 14, 2014
- Updated Mar 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM UTC
With sunny days, mild temps and a thriving triathlon community, San Diego County, Calif. can't be beat as a winter training spot.
- Published Jan 17, 2014
- Updated Mar 13, 2014 at 8:54 PM UTC
Refuel with this hearty, protein-packed vegan dish.
- Published Jan 13, 2014
- Updated Feb 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM UTC
Before you settle for the treadmill, pick up some winter gear and head outside for a run.
- Published Jan 2, 2014
- Updated Feb 20, 2014 at 9:46 PM UTC
Start 2014 off right by signing up for one of these triathlon training camps and build a strong base for the season.
- Published Dec 30, 2013
- Updated Feb 18, 2014 at 11:56 PM UTC
This nutrient-packed breakfast from chef Doug Thompson will start your day off right.
- Published Dec 18, 2013
- Updated Dec 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM UTC
As we look back on 2013, here are seven recovery trends that caught our attention.
- Published Dec 11, 2013
- Updated Feb 18, 2014 at 12:42 AM UTC
The speedy ITU runner uses dynamic run training to become more efficient.