Articles by Julia Polloreno
- Published Apr 16, 2014
- Updated Jul 2, 2014 at 4:02 PM UTC
An update with Ironman's Andrew Messick
- Published Mar 26, 2014
- Updated Mar 26, 2014 at 11:47 AM UTC
Julia Polloreno writes about her experience riding alongside cycling royalty and getting the rock-star treatment at Hotel Domestique.
- Published Feb 28, 2014
- Updated Mar 31, 2014 at 7:52 PM UTC
Made-for-women gear with thoughtful design details can make a difference in comfort and performance.
- Published Feb 20, 2014
- Updated Feb 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM UTC
Editor-in-Chief Julia Polloreno traveled to the Pearl Izumi headquarters in Louisville, Colo. to hang out with Pearl Izumi pro team members.
- Published Feb 13, 2014
- Updated Feb 13, 2014 at 4:08 PM UTC
Watching a video of your own stroke is perhaps the most effective way of addressing inefficiencies and finding new speed.
- Published Feb 12, 2014
- Updated Feb 18, 2014 at 1:23 PM UTC
We caught up with triathlon wetsuit brand ROKA co-founders Rob Canales and Kurt Spenser on the heels of two big announcements.
- Published Jan 3, 2014
- Updated Feb 20, 2014 at 9:50 PM UTC
Linsey Corbin takes on a new coach and (sort of) new town
- Published Jan 1, 2014
- Updated Feb 20, 2014 at 2:13 PM UTC
Here's an inside look at the annual race that features a swim and an off-road bike and run.
- Published Dec 6, 2013
- Updated Feb 18, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC
Triathletes have a unique set of needs, and that includes proper fueling. One company has simplified the process.