Articles by Julia Polloreno
- Published Sep 6, 2013
- Updated Sep 10, 2013 at 6:31 PM UTC
We tapped three of the top coaches in the sport to talk about what it takes to be successful on the Vegas course.
- Published Aug 6, 2013
- Updated Aug 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM UTC
A quick look at the ErgoFlex paddles from Aqua Sphere.
- Published Jul 14, 2013
- Updated Jul 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM UTC
About a year and a half after going their separate ways as coach and athlete, Carfrae and Lindley have rejoined forces.
- Published Jun 28, 2013
- Updated Jul 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM UTC
Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae's focus lies squarely on a singular goal: reclaiming the Kona title.
- Published Jun 21, 2013
- Updated Jul 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM UTC
Messick also explains the unique challenge of growing a race series while trying to keep up with an insatiable demand for a Kona slot.
- Published Jun 19, 2013
- Updated Nov 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM UTC
Ever the positive thinker, Meredith Kessler is optimistic she’ll make a full recovery and hopes to race next month.
- Published Jun 18, 2013
- Updated Oct 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM UTC
Check out the running watch section from the 2013 Triathlete Buyer's Guide.
- Published Jun 6, 2013
- Updated Oct 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM UTC
Five run compression garments from the 2013 Triathlete Buyer's Guide.
- Published May 31, 2013
- Updated Oct 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM UTC
Some of the sport’s fittest bods reveal how they got that way.
- Published Apr 28, 2013
- Updated Nov 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM UTC
Want to learn to swim like the best in our sport? Watch super swimmer (and our July Triathlete magazine cover athlete!) Andy Potts do laps