Articles by Matt Fitzgerald
- Published May 8, 2013
- Updated May 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM UTC
How do I train? How do I learn to swim? What kind of equipment do I need? What should I eat and drink? How do I stay injury-free?
- Published May 7, 2013
- Updated May 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM UTC
Most of us don't eat enough vegetables. A little creativity can correct the problem.
- Published Apr 19, 2013
Steer clear of one-size-fits-all formulas to balance carbs, fat and protein in your diet.
- Published Mar 13, 2013
- Updated Mar 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM UTC
Do you think it's not even worth changing into workout clothes if you only have 20 minutes to train? Think again.
- Published Feb 16, 2013
- Updated Feb 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM UTC
Matt Fitzgerald provides seven tips for balancing your training with the rest of your life.
- Published Feb 15, 2013
- Updated Feb 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM UTC
Research shows simplicity is a virtue in the matter of weight management.
- Published Dec 4, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM UTC
Dieters often dread the Monday weigh-in.
- Published Aug 13, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM UTC
A new study suggests carbs are not the main culprit.
- Published Jul 3, 2012
- Updated Jul 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM UTC
Don't let the heat of the dog days spoil your training. Use these tips to train safely and effectively all summer long.