Articles by Matt Fitzgerald
- Published Oct 21, 2013
- Updated Oct 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM UTC
In the metrics that matter, a simple “high-quality” diet is best.
- Published Sep 24, 2013
- Updated Oct 31, 2013 at 1:11 AM UTC
Matt Fitzgerald explains why the compensation effect is real and how it can be worked around with the right guidelines.
- Published Aug 2, 2013
- Updated Aug 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM UTC
A week’s worth of progress toward their body weight goal has been reversed over the weekend.
- Published May 8, 2013
- Updated May 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM UTC
How do I train? How do I learn to swim? What kind of equipment do I need? What should I eat and drink? How do I stay injury-free?
- Published May 7, 2013
- Updated Nov 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM UTC
Most of us don't eat enough vegetables. A little creativity can correct the problem.
- Published Apr 19, 2013
Steer clear of one-size-fits-all formulas to balance carbs, fat and protein in your diet.
- Published Mar 13, 2013
- Updated Mar 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM UTC
Do you think it's not even worth changing into workout clothes if you only have 20 minutes to train? Think again.
- Published Feb 16, 2013
- Updated Feb 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM UTC
Matt Fitzgerald provides seven tips for balancing your training with the rest of your life.
- Published Feb 15, 2013
- Updated Feb 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM UTC
Research shows simplicity is a virtue in the matter of weight management.