Articles by Matt Fitzgerald
- Published Feb 15, 2013
- Updated Feb 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM UTC
Research shows simplicity is a virtue in the matter of weight management.
- Published Aug 13, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM UTC
A new study suggests carbs are not the main culprit.
- Published Jul 3, 2012
- Updated Oct 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM UTC
Don't let the heat of the dog days spoil your training. Use these tips to train safely and effectively all summer long.
- Published May 9, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM UTC
Swim time-trial workouts look more like a real triathlon swim leg than a set of 50-meter sprints and can enhance your performance come race
- Published Mar 21, 2012
- Updated Oct 31, 2014 at 4:37 PM UTC
Not all weight loss is good weight loss.
- Published Nov 17, 2011
Beta-alanine supplements are purported to increase high-intensity exercise performance. But are they relevant to triathletes?
- Published Nov 15, 2011
- Updated Nov 16, 2011 at 11:22 AM UTC
New evidence suggests the glycemic index of foods doesn’t matter as much as you’ve been told.
- Published Oct 27, 2011
- Updated Oct 27, 2011 at 3:37 PM UTC
Australian researchers suggest it may be best to let free radicals do their thing.
- Published Oct 13, 2011
- Updated Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 AM UTC
The basic sports drink formula hasn’t changed in 45 years. That doesn’t mean newer is better.