Articles by TJ Murphy
- Published Sep 13, 2013
The spark behind Chrissie Wellington's transition from triathlon icon to cycling activist lies in Nepal, writes Ollie Williams of BBC Sport.
- Published Mar 14, 2012
- Updated Jun 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM UTC
Get the inside scoop on how Endurance Live Triathletes of the Year Craig Alexander and Chrissie Wellington conquered Kona.
- Published Jan 16, 2012
- Updated Jan 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM UTC
A bike crash two weeks before the Ironman World Championship would ultimately reveal Chrissie Wellington’s greatness as an athlete.
- Published Dec 31, 2011
- Updated Dec 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM UTC
1. Andrew Messick, “The Globalizer” 2. Lance Armstrong, “The Firestarter” 3. Chrissie Wellington,
- Published Nov 19, 2011
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM UTC
What is the Zone Diet all about? Between Monday, November 20 to January 28, right through the holiday season, we put the Zone Diet to the
- Published Nov 2, 2011
- Updated Jun 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM UTC
In the November issue of Inside Triathlon, T.J. Murphy writes about Dr. Barry Sears, creator of the Zone Diet, a dietary protocol
- Published Oct 9, 2011
- Updated Oct 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM UTC
After last year’s shocker when the first report from the 2010 Hawaii Ironman was that Wellington wasn’t going to compete, the realm of
- Published Oct 8, 2011
While athletes are on the 112-mile bike ride visitors will flock to stock up on cool presents from Hawaii's most ubiquitous stores.