Today’s fastest female pros share their tips for a sub-three hour Ironman marathon.
Tollakson, Gross Champions At Ironman Mont-Tremblant
American TJ Tollakson thrilled with a course-record performance, while Canadian Sara Gross came from behind for her second Ironman win.
Gordon Ramsay Chats About His Kona Prep
The Master Chef shares his secret training recipe for Ironman.
Mirinda Carfrae: This Year Has Been An Experiment
Mirinda Carfrae talks about recent Ironman initiatives, her Roth win, what motivates her to race to her “absolute limit” and more.
How To Nail The Ironman Marathon
The marathon is where many Ironman dreams die.
Daerr, Kehoe Lead The Local Charge At Ironman Boulder
Local athletes ruled the day as Colorado residents swept the podium in both the men’s and women’s races.
Dirk Bockel Out Of Ironman World Championship
Luxembourg's Dirk Bockel has announced that he will not compete in the Oct. 11 race.
2014 Ironman 70.3 World Championship Start List Announced
This Sunday marks the first time the Ironman 70.3 World Championship will take place out of the United States.
McDonald, Kraft Claim Titles At Ironman Louisville
Defending champion Chris McDonald (AUS) and two-time Ironman Louisville winner Nina Kraft (GER) battled the August heat to earn the wins.
- Photos: 2014 Ironman Kalmar Sweden
- Secrets Of The Sub-3
- Craig Alexander Preparing For Ironman World Championship
- Photos: 2014 Ironman Mont-Tremblant
- Tollakson, Gross Champions At Ironman Mont-Tremblant
- Bozzone, McQuaid Win Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens
- Leanda Cave Wins, Validates Kona Spot In Sweden
- 74 Pros Accept Ironman World Championship Slots
- Gordon Ramsay Chats About His Kona Prep
- Mirinda Carfrae: This Year Has Been An Experiment