After finishing on the Kona podium in the last two years, Joyce is looking to earn the number one spot in 2015.
Video: Brent McMahon Goes Sub-8 In Ironman Debut
The Olympian put together a 47:25 swim, 4:21:24 bike and 2:43:29 marathon to establish a new course record of 7:55:48 at Ironman Arizona.
Brent McMahon, Meredith Kessler Impress At Ironman Arizona
Former ITU athlete Brent McMahon went 7:55:48 to earn a sub-8 finish time and a new course record in his Ironman debut.
Meredith Kessler Competing At Her 11th IMAZ Race Sunday
The American will look for her first Ironman Arizona victory, and redemption from a disappointing Kona race, this Sunday in Tempe.
6 Things You’ll See On The Kona NBC Broadcast Tomorrow
(Minor) spoiler alert! We got a sneak peek of the Ironman Hawaii broadcast which will appear on NBC tomorrow, Nov. 15, from 1:30-3:00 pm ET.
Coach’s Note By Lance Watson: Are You Ready For Ironman?
Inspired by Kona and getting the itch to tackle Ironman in the next year? Coach Lance Watson helps you decide if you're ready.
Ironman Announces Standardized Global Rules
The new rules aim to more closely align with the ITU. Jimmy Riccitello has also been named Head Referee for Ironman.
Ironman 70.3 Panama Returns In 2016
The event will once again serve as the Ironman 70.3 Pan American Pro Championship.
Mirinda Carfrae To Race Ironman Melbourne
A finish at the race will validate a start for October's Ironman World Championship.
- Photos: 2015 Ironman 70.3 Geelong
- Alexander, Blatchford Victorious At 70.3 Geelong
- Dispatch: Rachel Joyce’s Coaching Change
- Ironman Announces 2014 All World Athlete Champions
- Ironman Announces Enhanced Coverage At Select Races
- Ironman Announces 70.3 Durban In South Africa
- "Women For Tri" Board Of Advisors Announced
- Jodie Swallow Earns Fifth-Straight 70.3 South Africa Win
- ROKA Sports And Ironman Announce Multi-Year Partnership
- Ironman Announces Two New 70.3 Events In California