The Olympian put together a 47:25 swim, 4:21:24 bike and 2:43:29 marathon to establish a new course record of 7:55:48 at Ironman Arizona.
Brent McMahon, Meredith Kessler Impress At Ironman Arizona
Former ITU athlete Brent McMahon went 7:55:48 to earn a sub-8 finish time and a new course record in his Ironman debut.
Meredith Kessler Competing At Her 11th IMAZ Race Sunday
The American will look for her first Ironman Arizona victory, and redemption from a disappointing Kona race, this Sunday in Tempe.
6 Things You’ll See On The Kona NBC Broadcast Tomorrow
(Minor) spoiler alert! We got a sneak peek of the Ironman Hawaii broadcast which will appear on NBC tomorrow, Nov. 15, from 1:30-3:00 pm ET.
Coach’s Note By Lance Watson: Are You Ready For Ironman?
Inspired by Kona and getting the itch to tackle Ironman in the next year? Coach Lance Watson helps you decide if you're ready.
Dispatch: Daniela Ryf’s Rookie Kona Experience
The 70.3 world champ and Kona runner-up chats about her whirlwind year.
Apolo Ohno Takes On Triathlon: Ironman World Championship
Apolo Ohno and his teammate Jen Ator compete in the 2014 Ironman World Championship.
Video: Heather Jackson Finishes 3rd In Pro Ironman Debut
Heather Jackson says Ironman Arizona was tougher than expected and she's happy to earn a podium spot in her debut at the distance.
Video: Meredith Kessler Leads Wire To Wire At IMAZ
American Meredith Kessler has competed in all 11 offerings of Ironman Arizona and finally got the victory on Sunday.
- Video: Brent McMahon Goes Sub-8 In Ironman Debut
- Photos: 2014 Ironman Arizona
- Brent McMahon, Meredith Kessler Impress At Ironman Arizona
- Meredith Kessler Competing At Her 11th IMAZ Race Sunday
- Heather Jackson On The Importance Of Patience In Ironman
- Jordan Rapp On Ironman Arizona: This Race Suits Me
- Brent McMahon Ready For IMAZ After Lake Tahoe Disappointment
- 6 Things You’ll See On The Kona NBC Broadcast Tomorrow
- Course Recon: Ironman Arizona
- Gold Medalist Nicola Spirig To Race First Ironman