All Gear & Tech Page: 1
Coming off of the great success of the 808 NSW, Zipp has brought the expertise of the “nest” to its 404s.
Gear & Tech
Photos: Javier Gomez's Custom Specialized ViAS
Specialized has revealed the custom ViAS with SRAM Red bike defending world champion Javier Gomez of Spain will ride early in 2016.
14 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Triathletes
Haven't bought a Valentine's Day present for your spouse? Get inspired with our Valentine's Day-themed (red! pink! chocolate!) gift guide.
Super Cushy Rides: 14 Max Cushioned Running Shoes
Competitor magazine editor-in-chief Brian Metzler shares a look at some of the most cushioned shoes you’ll see in 2016.
- Zipp Adds 404s To Its NSW Line
- A New Device To Help You Swim Straight
- Bike Kit Close-Up: Blur Cycling’s Unique Jerseys
- 2016 Triathlon Gear We’re Excited About
- Shoe Talk: Brooks PureFlow 5
- Argon 18 Signs Craig Alexander
- Honda's Active Life Concept Car Is A Cyclist's Dream
- An App To Tune Your Rear Derailleur
- Shoe Talk: Skechers GOrun Forza
- Why Triathletes Should Consider Adding A Road Bike