A recap of some of the pro races that didn’t go as expected.
Analysis: Ben Hoffman’s Kona Quarq Power File
American Ben Hoffman’s day—comprised of a 51:20 swim, 4:32 bike and 2:51 run—was the result of a perfectly-executed race.
Kienle, Carfrae Comebacks Were Biggest In Kona History
Both Sebastian Kienle and Mirinda Carfrae overcame significant deficits to claim the Ironman World Championship titles.
Sebastian Kienle, Mirinda Carfrae Take Ironman World Titles
Kienle grabbed his first Ironman world title, while Carfrae turned in a course-record marathon to earn the crown for the third time.
Pete Jacobs: I Feel Like I’m Under The Radar A Bit
2012 Ironman world champion Pete Jacobs says that he's enjoying being out of the spotlight ahead of this Saturday's race in Kona.
The Kona Question Mark: Daniela Ryf
"My goal is to race like Chrissie one day," says 2014 Ironman 70.3 world champion Daniela Ryf.
Kona Winner’s Gallery: Sebastian Kienle
Look back on Sebastian Kienle's Ironman World Championship winning performance.
Josh Amberger, Radka Vodickova Win 70.3 Port Mac
Josh Amberger and Radka Vodickova claimed the victories at Sunday's Ironman 70.3 Port Macquarie.
Photos: The Final Hour In Kona
Photographer Paul Phillips returned to the finish line in Kona to capture the final hour of the Ironman World Championship
- Dispatch: Kona Lessons From Hoffman And Potts
- Kona 2014: Behind The Races That Didn’t Go To Plan
- Emotional Marino Vanhoenacker Says He’s Done With Kona
- Photos: 2014 Ironman World Championship Age Groupers
- Video: Pete Jacobs On Kona DNF
- Photos: 2014 Hawaii Ironman Swim Start
- Analysis: Ben Hoffman’s Kona Quarq Power File
- Kona 2014: Faces Of The Finish Line
- Photos: 2014 Kona Women’s Race
- Photos: 2014 Kona Men’s Race