Welcome to Pick Your Podium, the Triathlete.com game that pits you against other triathlon fans in a race for points and big-time prizes.
Registering and making your picks for the 2013 Ironman World Championship is easy. Click the link above to sign into Facebook and you’ll be redirected back here.
Compex Sport Elite and a one year supply of electrodes
Approx. retail value of: $1243
Compex Performance and a six months supply of electrodes
Approx. retail value: $771
Compex Edge and a three months supply of electrodes.
Approx. retail value: $495
How to win
Choose your picks for the top 10 male and female pro finishers at the Ironman World Championship. Additionally, make your choices for the top five fastest swim, bike and run splits for both the men and women. Prize winners will be selected based on the highest score from all individual stages, combined. There will be three separate winners for the men’s and women’s races, for a total of six winners.
Points: Contestants will receive 10 points for correctly picking first place, nine points for second, all the way down to one point for 10th place. An additional point for picking an athlete who finishes in the top ten, but not in the exact position picked will be received. Swim, bike and run segment results will be based on fastest segment split times with five points awarded for fastest split, four for second fastest and so on down to one point for the fifth fastest split. An additional point for picking an athlete who finishes in the top five, but not in the exact position picked will be received.
Picks for the race are due by 10 A.M. GMT (3 A.M. PDT) on the day of the race.
Important: It is the responsibility of Pick Your Podium contestants to know the latest startlists and submit full picks prior to the cutoff time. See the preliminary start lists here.
Women’s Race Leaderboard
- 1. Carlin Doeksen – 43 points
- 2. John Littlewood – 40 points
- 3. Justin Weiner – 39 points
- 4. Daniel Quinn – 37 points
- 5. Danielle Kehoe – 36 points
- 5. Mike Wolfgram – 36 points
- 7. Simon Sunderland – 34 points
- 8. Kevin Denny – 33 points
- 8. Tucker Creger – 33 points
- 10. Alex T L Johansen – 32 points
Men's Race Leaderboard
- 1. Dane Ballou - 39 points
- 2. Carlin Doeksen - 29 points
- 3. Ryan Post - 28 points
- 4. Eric Deshaies - 27 points
- 5. Tylor Tarantino - 25 points
- 6. Drew Sapp - 24 points
- 6. Mike Ritter - 24 points
- 8. Martin L. Lorenzo - 23 points
- 9. Thiago Bianchini - 22 points
- 10. Aurélien Michotte - 21 points
Important: It is the responsibility of Pick Your Podium contestants to know the latest start list and to submit their full picks prior to the cutoff time.
**NOTE: You must click "OK" on the Facebook alert to register and participate in Pick Your Podium Contest
Women Fastest Run Splits Leaderboard
- 1. - 10 points
- 1. Brian Hrynkow - 10 points
- 1. John Littlewood - 10 points
- 1. Michael Michaud - 10 points
- 1. Mike Wolfgram - 10 points
- 6. Brian Keller - 9 points
- 6. Brian Lueb - 9 points
- 6. Carlin Doeksen - 9 points
- 6. Colin Riley - 9 points
- 6. Daniel Quinn - 9 points