All Buyers Guide Aerobars: Page 1
- By Steve Godwin
- Published Jul 25, 2012
- Updated Feb 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM UTC
- By Aaron Hersh and Mat Steinmetz
- Published Jun 8, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM UTC
Although it isn’t perfect, a road bike with clip-on aerobars can be a comfortable, fast race machine if set up properly.
- By Geoff Nenninger
- Published May 3, 2012
- Updated Apr 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM UTC
Get a sneak peek at the entire aerobar section from the 2012 Triathlete Buyer’s Guide.
- By Ian Buchanan and Dean Phillips
- Published Jan 24, 2012
- Updated Dec 17, 2012 at 3:57 PM UTC
Many athletes assume that the lower the aerobar, the faster the rider. This supposed dogma is wrong. Here’s why.