All heat training: Page 1
- By Aaron Hersh
- Published Oct 2, 2013
- Updated Sep 1, 2015 at 1:16 PM UTC
- By Scott Fliegelman
- Published Aug 23, 2013
- Updated Sep 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM UTC
It’s mid-summer, but that doesn’t mean you need to limit your training to 5 a.m. sessions and avoid racing.
- By Holly Bennett
- Published Jun 10, 2013
- Updated Jun 30, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC
Pros Michael and Amanda Lovato share their tried and true tips for beating the heat, before, during and after a race.
- By Jené Shaw
- Published Jun 1, 2012
- Updated Oct 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM UTC
‘Tis the season for rising temps at races. Avoid these common mistakes when racing in the heat.
- By Courtney Baird
- Published May 20, 2011
- Updated Oct 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM UTC
Hard science, heat labs and custom gear helped one pro finally win a five-year battle against the heat and humidity of Kona.