What: An exclusive four-day training camp leading up to TriRock San Diego, where participants will be training alongside Triathlete magazine’s editors and some of the sport’s best professional triathletes. During the camp, athletes will meet eight-time Ironman world champion Paula Newby-Fraser, two-time XTERRA world champion Lesley Paterson, 2008 Olympian Matty Reed, Olympic medalist and Ironman world champion Michellie Jones and Ironman Hall of Famer Bob Babbitt.
Who: Participants are intermediate to advanced triathletes (should be able to ride 50–60 miles continuously, follow an organized swim workout and run 6 continuous miles). Registration is limited to 12 people and is first come, first served.
When: Wednesday, Sept. 17 (afternoon) through Sunday, Sept. 21 (race day)
How to register: Register here
· Three full days of 2–3 guided workouts per day, all with Triathlete magazine editors and some of the sport’s best professional triathletes. The camp will include one long ride with full support, a trail run and an open-water swim, in addition to other swim, bike, run workouts.
· Complimentary race entry to TriRock San Diego (sprint- or Olympic-distance race) and VIP access*
· On-site bike mechanic from Nytro Multisport
· One-year subscription (or subscription extension) to Triathlete magazine
· Daily breakfast and lunch, one hosted dinner on Friday
· Ultimate gear bag
· Special gear discounts
· 50-meter outdoor pool access
· Swim stroke analysis by SwimLabs (valued at $99)
· Training plan
· Professional photos for athletes, to be featured on Triathlete.com and in the magazine
· Discount at local hotel
· Bike rentals from Nytro Multisport
· Cycling-specific massages
What’s not included:
· Travel to San Diego
*If you’re already signed up for TriRock San Diego and register for the camp, you will be refunded your TriRock registration and processing fees.
This will be a USAT-sanctioned event.
Questions? Email email@example.com.